Western Alumni Career Coach Appointment Booking : Registration
Register to event as a "Western alumni"
Thank you for your interest in booking a consultation with Western’s alumni career coach. Please fill out this form to help us determine how we can be useful and to secure your appointment time.
* First Name
* Last Name
Former Western username/email address
* Name as it will appear in your alumni record
* Street Address
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Date of Birth
* Year(s) of graduation
Former Student Number
* 1. Please select the topic that best describes what you would like to discuss
Resumes, CV's, cover letters or other documents
Understanding the job market
Preparing for interviews
* 2. Tell us about yourself
* 3. How can we help you? What questions do you have? What are the most valuable things you want to learn?
* 4. Challenges: What are you stuck on? What are you uncertain about?
* 5. What strengths/experience do you have that will be helpful to you?
* 6.What sources of support or advice do you have access to?
7. Is there anything you would like to share that will help make the most of your consultation?
10. Upload documents- (if you have selected that you would like to discuss documents during your consultation, you are required to upload them here)
* I agree to the privacy statement
Personal information provided on this sheet will not be disclosed to any person outside Alumni Career Management or counselling staff outside of The Student Success Centre without your written consent. The information that you provide on this sheet or to staff at Alumni Career Management is confidential with the following exceptions:
1. We are required by law to report to the appropriate authorities any suspicions that a child (i.e. someone who is PRESENTLY under age 16) has been or is being abused.
2. If you are in serious and imminent danger of hurting yourself or another person, we may need to reveal to an appropriate third party enough information to help you.
3. If you are involved in a legal proceeding, the court may subpoena our records. This is a rare occurrence, but you should be aware of the possibility.
In some instances, there might be additional exceptions. Where relevant, your Career Coach/Counsellor will outline these exceptions to you. The Canadian Counselling Association requires that counsellors maintain records in sufficient detail to track the sequence and nature of professional services rendered. This information will be kept in our files and database(s) for a minimum of 10 years. We secure the safety of such records and maintain, transfer, and dispose of them in a manner compliant with the requirements of confidentiality and the other articles of the Canadian Counselling Association's Code of Ethics.
Information about your area of concern and any referral source will also be kept on file. This data will also be used as part of an aggregate database in order to provide information about the client population served by Alumni Career Management. The anonymity of your information is protected, as there will be no identifying information in the aggregate reports that are generated.