Western Alumni Career Coach Appointment Booking : Registration
Register to event as a "Western alumni"
Thank you for your interest in booking a consultation with Western’s alumni career coach. Please fill out this form to help us determine how we can be useful and to secure your appointment time.
* First Name
* Last Name
* Name as it will appear in your alumni record
Former Western username/email address
* Street Address
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Date of Birth
* Year(s) of graduation
Former Student Number
* 1. Please select the topic that best describes what you would like to discuss
Resume, or other document review
Preparing for interviews
A process for figuring out what you want
How to find a job that you like (or maybe even love!)
* 2. How do you hope we can be useful to you?
* 3. What questions do you have? What are the most valuable things you want to learn?
* 4. Challenges: What are you stuck on? What are you uncertain about?
* 5. What strengths/experience do you have that will be helpful to you?
* 6. What sources of support or advice do you have access to?
7. Is there anything you would like to share that will help make the most of your consultation?
Upload documents (if you have selected that you would like to discuss documents during your consultation, you are required to upload them here)
* I agree to the privacy statement
Personal information provided on this sheet is kept in an online database where steps have been taken to ensure that your information is secured and protected against theft, loss, unauthorized use or disclosure and unauthorized copying, modification or disposal.
The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) requires that we maintain records in sufficient detail to track the sequence and nature of professional services rendered. This information will be kept in our files and database(s) for a minimum of 10 years. We secure the safety of such records and maintain, transfer, and dispose of them in a manner compliant with the requirements of confidentiality and the other articles of the CCPA Code of Ethics.
Information about your area of concern and any referral source will also be kept on file and be used as part of an aggregate database in order to provide information about the client population served by Alumni Career Management. The anonymity of your information is protected, as there will be no identifying information in the aggregate reports that are generated.